Friday, March 20, 2009

Dizzy Blonde

So I have been feeling really light headed and off balance and I feel like I am buzzing? Very odd huh, my Dr. Thinks its anxiety and prescribed me Paxil. Anyone else have any other ideas. Also has anyone taken paxil? She asked me if I was sad and of course I started crying. I told her that I was sad but not anymore than usual, and that I had had anxiety before my mom died but not since then. I don't know if I want to take medication or if its just normal to be sad, the one year mark of my Moms passing is coming up in less than 3 weeks and I'm getting a divorce and making a lot of changes in my life. I also have chronic pain from my back and I'm overweight. Maybe my life just sucks and its normal to be sad lol. I just don't know what to do? Take the paxil or not, I have read a lot of bad things about it..... I have taken a few of them. The first day i took a whole one and then cut it back to half a pill cuz I felt drunk.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little leery of Paxil, a little less so of Wellbutrin and Zoloft. To be honest, I wish I would have taken something to combat the anxiety and depression after being widowed. My therapist says a period of stress can cause your muscles to retain the memory (as well as build neuropathways that stick around for a long time) and even after you're better you have recurring issues. Maybe the SSRI will prevent that.
    I think you should look into it further.

    ReplyDelete