Sunday, March 15, 2009

so...Its been a while

So we went to the wedding it was nice. I loved seeing my family, but the acutal car trip sucked. I took my nieces Dad with me and he was a f-ing bum. He was supposed to pay for the hotel rooms in Idaho but he didn't have any money. So I paid for 4 nights hotels and all the gas besides 1 1/2 tanks. On the way home he said he was out of cash but if I would buy breakfast he would fill the tank. So i bought breakfast and then his card declined the gas so I ended up buying that too. I am no happy with him, Its not just the money I feel used.

On the way to Idaho we stopped in Reno for the night we didn't leave here until about 4:30. My Daughters Dad met us there and we just ran around the mid-way and they got to hang out. He bought her skateboard parts and a nintendo Ds and some games. Pretty cool, and he gave me a 140 bucks woohoo lol. I would think about like 7 years if he was going to give me money it would have been more but whatever, I wasn't expecting anything really. I also let him meet us in Reno on the way back too. He bought us dinner and we rented a movie in his room. Kinda cool he got a suite so we would have a place to sit and visit.

We got home on Monday and on Tuesday my kid was sick so I took her to the Dr. and they gave her the rest of the week off. I have really wanted my daughter to see her grandma for years so I called her dad and said if we could stay there and he paid for gas I would bring Sam to see his Mom. We had a good time, it was awesome for her to see her grandma. We just hung out mostly playing wii, rockband and the sports one. We went to Heavenly ski resort one morning and he started teaching her to ski. That was awesome, she had fun but needs more work lol. On Fri he got out their quad and ski mobile and my daughter got to ride for the first time. She didn't want to try the snow mobile though, maybe next winter cuz I think the snow will be gone before we get to go back. Her grandma was really really happy to see her and Sam liked her a lot. Part of me thinks it may have been a mistake but I'm warming up to it. I want a happy kid, thats my mine objective.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going really well with Sam and her Dad! That is awesome!!!! I love hearing stories where things work out. :-)


    Sorry about Niece's Dad, that is horrible! What goes around comes around.


    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hard to stay quiet about Niece's dad! What a dink.
    Glad everything else went well!

    ReplyDelete